Why choose Drysdale Electrical Services Engineering
- We are diverse and flexible in our approach to business and recognise the need to outperform our competitors and to deliver exceptional value and quality.
- We have strong engineering capability using both 3D CAD and latest estimating and design software.
- We bring innovative solutions to a project especially where involved at the early stage by bringing new products, technologies and innovations to the table.
- We have a solid business process in place from pre-construction to commissioning and handover within our company.
- Our management take a hands on approach and are an active part in the successful delivery of all of our projects.
- We have a strong and experienced workforce that gives us exceptional delivery capability.
HOUSE prices nationally rose by 5.5pc – or €1,000 a month – during 2018, but the level of price increase in Dublin fell dramatically when compared with a year earlier.
In Dublin, prices rose by 2.9pc during 2018, compared to an increase of 11.7pc in 2017. The cooling of the Dublin market is being put down to an increased availability of new homes, and will offer some encouragement to potential purchasers after years of double-digit growth in the capital.
Thousands of electricians across the country are being urged to have their say on new Wiring Rules coming into force this year.
It is the first major revision to the guidelines in more than a decade and features key changes in areas like electrical installation, safety and energy efficiency.
The construction industry is expanding rapidly, with commercial building
leading the way, and although the pace of gains in house-building
slowed slightly from November it is at levels seen before the crash,
according to Ulster Bank’s Construction Purchasing Managers’ Index